Thursday, August 22, 2013

CONFESSIONS OF AN OBSESSIVE PET SHOP BOYS FANATIC

http://www.promorush.net/confessions-of-an-obsessive-pet-shop-boys-fanatic/

998063_10153104806020103_1770050393_nMEET THE FLAMBOYANT WEST END GIRL FROM SUBURBIA WHO IS ONE OF THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE LOSING HER MIND, BECAUSE SHE WOULDN’T NORMALLY DO THIS KIND OF THING, BUT YES IT’S ALRIGHT BECAUSE IT’S SO HARD NOT TO LOVE MUSIC FOR BOYS!


PROMO RUSH Promotions had the pleasure of sitting down with massive Pet Head Lydia Zambrano. Read as Lydia shares with us the ups and downs of being an obsessive Pet Shop Boys fanatic and love etc..


Lydia Zambrano is quite possibly one of the world’s biggest Pet Shop Boys fans. Lydia has decided to make it her life’s work to pay tribute to the glorious synth duo. However, people always ask her “was it worth it?” or “how can you expect to be taken seriously”? These questions always come as a surprise to Lydia, because these same questions are coming from Pet Shop Boys fans themselves. Though it has caused great pandemonium amongst other Pet Shop Boys fanatics, Lydia has no plans to step aside.


 


She believes that jealousy is psychological and it is fundamental to understand the behaviour of very vocal fans.


Actually, this concrete obsession for the dynamic duo didn’t just happen overnight. In fact, in introspective, Lydia said “the Pets were always on my mind” I started to listen to the Pet Shop Boys when I was a child. My sister was a big fan, so I always listened to them”


Some people think it’s a sin to have such an obsession, but actually their music brings her closer to heaven. Sometimes being a diehard Pet Shop Boys fan is a bit of a curse. Often Lydia asks herself “what have I done to deserve this? I want to wake up because I wouldn’t normally do this kind of thing”.


But ask yourself can you forgive her or at least give her one more chance? Actually, in private she is quite a big Robbie Williams fan as well. So, has this obsession gone to her head? No, people aren’t going to start saying “she’s Madonna” and she certainly isn’t in love with a German film star, but please understand that love comes quickly in suburbia and she can’t change what’s in her heart.


Lydia won’t have to go west somewhere to find her liberation, she is quite content staying right here and sharing her love of the Pet Shop Boys with the world.


We asked this sexy northerner if her obsession has affected her love life. “well yesterday when I was mad, I felt really numb. There was this boy who couldn’t keep his clothes on, which wouldn’t have been so bad, if he wasn’t a Paris city boy, you know how flamboyant they can be? There was also this other New York City boy or was he from London? I can’t remember, but I know he was bilingual. “I felt betrayed, he really broke my heart. I told him “you only tell me you love me when you’re drunk”. I was fed up and I told him “I don’t know what you want but I can’t give it anymore”. “Miracles do happen, and I get along but Se A Vida É.


So Lydia, we’ll take that as a no?????


Thanks to the internet, Lydia discovered more things about the Pet Shop Boys and met more fans like herself. She was never being boring, because she was meeting all these beautiful people all over the world. Lydia saw the opportunities to really be a winner. She created www.tennant-lowe.com.


At the start it was a forum, but now it is a site and also a popular Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/PSBElysium/


Lydia helps to promote Pet Shop Boys as much as she can and also informs them about the mistakes they sometimes have at their official site.


Lydia loves the nightlife, but since she needs to pay the rent, she currently promotes a new gay club in her city called My Way. https://www.facebook.com/MyWayJerez?fref=ts .


“In the night, it is the hottest disco, I just love the DJ culture, it’s electric”.


So with all this success will Lydia let it all go to her head or will she just go shopping? If left to her own devices..she probably would.


NEED PROMOTION? CHECK US OUT ( PROMO RUSH Promotions)
www.facebook.com/promorush
www.promorush.net


ARE YOU A DJ? WANT THE WORLD TO HEAR YOUR SKILLS?
www.facebook.com/PROMORUSHDJ


CONTACT US TODAY promorush@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment