Saturday, September 14, 2013

"IF LEFT TO MY OWN DEVICES..I PROBABLY WOULD"..AN INDEPTH & CANDID INTERVIEW WITH PROMO RUSH'S NIVEK TEK

http://www.promorush.net/if-left-to-my-own-devices-i-probably-would-an-indepth-candid-interview-with-promo-rushs-nivek-tek/

promorush 2_promorush website slider banner


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


It was thrilling to be asked by Lydia Zambrano if they could interview me not only about my work with The Pet Shop Boys and West End Girls, but also my company PROMO RUSH. Lydia and her wonderful clan at Pet Shop Boys Fanatics https://www.facebook.com/groups/PSBElysium/ and www.tennant-lowe.com put a list of questions together for me, that really put me to the test! Don’t miss this rare and EXCLUSIVE interview where I share some “tricks of the trade”, celebrities I’ve worked with, and valuable inside Intel on how to make it as a music artist in the digital age!


It’s a candid, raw and unedited discussion by two experienced and diverse music industry veterans, Keith Kemper (D1 Music & ISV Entertainment) and Nivek Tek (ISV Entertainment/PROMO RUSH/ Diabolic Records).


Listen carefully and take notes, you might just learn something to help you in your own journey to stardom!


LISTEN HERE ….


https://soundcloud.com/petshopboys-fanatics/interview-with-nivek-full-mp3


www.keithkemper.net


ARE YOU AN ARTIST OR LABEL? NEED PROMOTION? CHECK US OUT ( PROMO RUSH Promotions).
www.facebook.com/promorush
www.promorush.net


ARE YOU A DJ? WANT THE WORLD TO HEAR YOUR SKILLS?
www.facebook.com/PROMORUSHDJ


CONTACT US TODAY promorush@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment